Dirtbike Rejects

Come as guests, stay as family.

Dirtbike Rejects

Please Register Here! to gain full access to the forum!

Login | Register



Post new topic Reply to topic
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

User avatar
Administrator
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 4763
Referrals: 2
Location: 25 Rackamack Lane Stourport
Thanked others: 12 times
Thanked: 2 times

Offline
This is for UK only.. It's free to make an account on there and has all the freeview channels, I think it's a really good site :tumbup: :tumbup: :tumbup:

http://www.tvcatchup.com

Also has a tv guide on it..

http://www.tvcatchup.com/guide.html

Enjoy :D :D :D


Top Top
  Profile WWW 
  Reply with quote 

#

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:01 am

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:20 pm
Posts: 101
Age: 33
Location: hampshire, berkshire, surrey borders
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
Administrator wrote:
This is for UK only.. It's free to make an account on there and has all the freeview channels, I think it's a really good site :tumbup: :tumbup: :tumbup:

http://www.tvcatchup.com

Also has a tv guide on it..

http://www.tvcatchup.com/guide.html

Enjoy :D :D :D






yea it's good. you need wifi or 3G though. a rejects app would be sick. even if it was 99p you could make a few bob out of doing this


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 am

User avatar
Administrator
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 4763
Referrals: 2
Location: 25 Rackamack Lane Stourport
Thanked others: 12 times
Thanked: 2 times

Offline
What do you mean by a rejects app? What would it do, what would be on it ect??


Top Top
  Profile WWW 
  Reply with quote 

#

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 am

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:20 pm
Posts: 101
Age: 33
Location: hampshire, berkshire, surrey borders
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
Administrator wrote:
What do you mean by a rejects app? What would it do, what would be on it ect??


on iphone. it would just be a forum and maybe uploading videos and pictures. and you could update where you are via google maps so people can go "oh hes at this track" or hes at this moto x shop and click get directions and get a route straight there. just like the facebook app, its the same as on a laptop or computer but on the go. maybe im just getting ahead of myself


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 pm

User avatar
Administrator
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 4763
Referrals: 2
Location: 25 Rackamack Lane Stourport
Thanked others: 12 times
Thanked: 2 times

Offline
I'll have a look into if the forum get's more popular.


Top Top
  Profile WWW 
  Reply with quote 

#

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
all sounds good


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 pm

User avatar
WOTM
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Posts: 24418
Age: 59
Location: knee deep in shit
Thanked others: 36 times
Thanked: 10 times

Offline
Administrator wrote:
This is for UK only.. It's free to make an account on there and has all the freeview channels, I think it's a really good site :tumbup: :tumbup: :tumbup:

http://www.tvcatchup.com

Also has a tv guide on it..

http://www.tvcatchup.com/guide.html

Enjoy :D :D :D


that's geat - cheers

anyone not know about football live? here's a link

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm
Posts: 4785
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
chip07_rmz250 wrote:
Administrator wrote:
What do you mean by a rejects app? What would it do, what would be on it ect??


on iphone. it would just be a forum and maybe uploading videos and pictures. and you could update where you are via google maps so people can go "oh hes at this track" or hes at this moto x shop and click get directions and get a route straight there. just like the facebook app, its the same as on a laptop or computer but on the go. maybe im just getting ahead of myself

are you chinese or summat ??? :mrgreen:


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 am

User avatar
KTM LOVER
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm
Posts: 5228
Age: 57
Location: with a partridge in a pear tree
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 5 times

Offline
Administrator wrote:
I'll have a look into if the forum get's more popular.



Ya can fuck that idea right off
My mrs would soon cotton on ta that ..... She'd use it to know where the fcuk i am :evil:


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

User avatar
Hot Tits
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Posts: 4915
Age: 38
Location: A Badier place than you
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
Tv Duck is a good-un

_________________
Mother Fucker

Elly


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Jump to:  
cron