Dirtbike Rejects

Come as guests, stay as family.

Dirtbike Rejects

Please Register Here! to gain full access to the forum!

Login | Register



Post new topic Reply to topic
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
get well soon brother...broken bones,piss me off... :evil:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

User avatar
KTM LOVER
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm
Posts: 5228
Age: 57
Location: with a partridge in a pear tree
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 5 times

Offline
Feel sorry for the guy, :( but at least he wont have to worry about paying the mortgage! :tumbup:


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
true ...but injuries not good ...get well soon faisst..


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 am

User avatar
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 3448
Age: 43
Location: Dan saaff
Thanked others: 4 times
Thanked: 5 times

Offline
He's hard as door nails..he'll be back soon!

_________________
HONDA 2T


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
the kung fu will help his leg heal..natural energies and chinese medicine magical stuff...he will heal up quicker than most...


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 pm

User avatar
Administrator
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 4763
Referrals: 2
Location: 25 Rackamack Lane Stourport
Thanked others: 12 times
Thanked: 2 times

Offline
jamie666 wrote:
the kung fu will help his leg heal..natural energies and chinese medicine magical stuff...he will heal up quicker than most...


I hope you're taking the piss there :lol:


Top Top
  Profile WWW 
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
Administrator wrote:
jamie666 wrote:
the kung fu will help his leg heal..natural energies and chinese medicine magical stuff...he will heal up quicker than most...


I hope you're taking the piss there :lol:

no dude not at all google and read about chi kung,.....powerful stuff..


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm

User avatar
Administrator
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Posts: 4763
Referrals: 2
Location: 25 Rackamack Lane Stourport
Thanked others: 12 times
Thanked: 2 times

Offline
jamie666 wrote:
Administrator wrote:
jamie666 wrote:
the kung fu will help his leg heal..natural energies and chinese medicine magical stuff...he will heal up quicker than most...


I hope you're taking the piss there :lol:

no dude not at all google and read about chi kung,.....powerful stuff..


Lmao, what a load of bollocks.. It's all a just placebo :lol:


Top Top
  Profile WWW 
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1617
Thanked others: 0 times
Thanked: 0 times

Offline
nope it isnt...could you bend a spear on your throat?my teacher can...definately not a placebo brother,its amazing what can be achieved with chi..


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 

#

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm

User avatar
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 3448
Age: 43
Location: Dan saaff
Thanked others: 4 times
Thanked: 5 times

Offline
jamie666 wrote:
nope it isnt...could you bend a spear on your throat?my teacher can...definately not a placebo brother,its amazing what can be achieved with chi..

And Chu :twisted:

_________________
HONDA 2T


Top Top
  Profile
  Reply with quote 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Jump to:  
cron